27.6.14

Zuchinni & Banana Mini Muffins│Recipe


M uffins! Yum. I used to make muffins a lot a while ago, but I always used bad ingredients like white sugar, butter, etc. Now that I'm mindful about what I eat (especially when I'm cooking) I try using clean ingredients all the time. I no longer see the point in eating something that isn't nutritious and doesn't help my body stay healthy. So I came up with this recipe, mini muffins that are high in fiber, low in fat and delicious! I recommend using fresh zuchinni and a very ripe banana. These two ingredients will add moisture to the muffins! And since they're "mini" you can eat them without feeling guilty. The other key ingredient on this muffins is ground flaxseed, a great source of omega-3 and fiber!


I talked about Agave Nectar in my last food post, I prefer using this instead of sugar because it's a natural sweetener derived from well, agave. It makes it a better option than sugar because sugar is processed and it has no nutritive value, other than calories! And agave has a low-glycemic index, which means it won't sharp rise or fall in blood sugar. I hope you enjoy this mini muffin recipe, and share it with your loved ones :) 


3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips