4.3.14

Amika Nourishing Mask│Review


Technically, I'm washing my hair twice a week. My hair has improved sooo much since I went blonde. It's shiny, healthier and has regained elasticity and manageability. I got the Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask  because I was already using the Color PHerfection Shampoo and love how it smells. Besides smelling great, this mask contains Sea Buckthorn Berry (Obliphica), a herb that is used for several things, and even has health benefits. The herb is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals. The Obliphica Berry, Omega 3, 6 and 9 are combined with argan nut oil, making this mask a hydrating-replenishing cocktail! 

I leave the mask on my wet hair while I'm taking a shower (2-5 minutes recommended). My hair feels soft and supple after I've rinsed it out, I follow with the Amika Oil Treatment. The healing powers of this mask combined with the oil treatment are beyond amazing!


Use either as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner. In either case apply generously to the hair, wait 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use alone, or enhance with a few drops of the amika Obliphica Oil Treatment.

All the products in the line are not tested on animals and are free from any animal derived ingredients.

5 comments:

  1. sounds great! I love that it's fast acting and the bright packaging too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, what a fun packaging! I am big on hair mask, thanks for the review. Will definitely keep this in mind. :)

    Marie
    candidlymarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use either as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner. In either case apply generously to the hair, wait 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use alone, or enhance with a few drops of the amika Obliphica Oil Treatment.
    black shalwar kameez with red dupatta
    black salwar suit with colourful dupatta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips