20.6.12

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

revlon1

Hello lovelies! After reading a few great reviews on Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter's i decided to give them a try and i was left quite impressed! I went crazy and got six of them. 
I was very impressed by the buttery texture, the sweet fragrance and of course, the packaging. It's adorable! 

revlon41
revlon2

095 Créme Brulee: Is a very sheer color with brown undertones and peach shimmer. It's very casual and wearable, this is one of my faves.
005 Sugar Frosting: Is a baby pink with a frosty finish, as it names suggests. Though it's fairly sheer, i'd say it matches light and darker skin tones mainly because it's a buttery balm.
025 Peach Parfait: Ahh this colour is just amazing! It has pink & peach undertones with shiny golden sparkles, this colour is deeper than 095, 060 & 005.
050 Berry Smoothie: As its name suggests, it has a very berry colour but it reminds me a bit to pomegranate. Even though it's darker than the average pink, it's still very wearable.
010 Raspberry Pie: This is a medium raspberry pink and it has a bold finish & a great pigmentation, it can be build up to a darker colour if desired.
060 Gumdrop: I fell in love with this colour, it's a very sheer lilac and it has an opaque finish. Lovely! 


revlonswatches

Revlon's Lip Butters turned out great, i might try more shades in a near future. I was very appealed by these since i hate sticky lipsticks and lipglosses. These glide onto lips easily and provides a shiny colour, which i like. Plus, the formula is moisturizing and soft! Here are some swatches:


Have you tried these before? What is your favourite shade? 

20 comments:

  1. I want to try some more of these! I love the look of Berry Smoothie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they will look great on you! x

      Delete
  2. I haven't really tried these properly but I quite like matt lipsticks but my lips have been a little dry so I may try them-I like the Raspberry pie :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raspberry Pie is lovely! :) and moisturizing! x

      Delete
  3. I love the look of Gumdrops! I haven't seen it on a blog post before...I wonder why!

    I haven't tried these yet :-( will have to wait for a 3 for 2 offer or something :-) Thanks for the follow hun, I've followed back! Love your blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely shade! :)
      Thank you so much! Love yours too! x

      Delete
  4. Hey Judy! Great post, I am obsessed with the lip butters! Thanks for the follow, following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime i check out the stores, gumdrop is the last shade left. i think i want to pick it up next time to see if it will suit me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it will! it's such a pretty colour! x

      Delete
  6. Great post!! I have yet to try the lip butters, waiting for them to go on sale. In aus all our make up are really expensive, i think i had a look at them last night and they retail for $22.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is too much for a lipstick!
      Thank you for commenting! x

      Delete
  7. Great review! I love berry smoothie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello mija! i think i will need to go the make up section at the market ASAP!!, i absolutely love the shades of peach parfait and the raspberry pie, however i believe theres a dupe for this one, of covergirl temp seduction #355 it has the same glossy feeling, it lasts for hours and its very pigmented..loob u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definetly need to check the Covergirl 335!
      And those 2 colours are my absolute favorites! x

      Delete
  9. I am obsessed with these lip butters! They're heaven sent. :) In fact, I have my own rave review about these babies on my blog. Hope you could check them out! :) I post everything I know from make up too. :)

    Hope you could follow back. :)
    http://iyahiyahyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips